Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Top Ten Post Externship Activities


     
      
     The last day of my externship is January 18th.  These
are the top ten items on my post externship to do list:

     1.  Paint my fingernails!
     2.  Burn my uniforms!
     3.  Hide my non-skid Danskos in the deep recess of                 my closet, where hopefully they will remain for all eternity.
     4.  Go to Reykjavik and soak in the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon.
     5.  Eat my way through NYC.  Look out Momofuku!
     6.  Eat my way through the rest of the country.
     7.  Put on stilettos.
     8.  Ride the powder in the mountains.
     9.  Finish watching "Mind of a Chef".
    10. NOT cook!


Blue Lagoon, Iceland


Chef Marcus Samuelsson of Red Rooster in Harlem, NY



Momofuku Ramen!

Husk, Charleston, NC

2 comments: